Tuesday, February 1, 2011

the Beach family

I want to share a few photos I took this weekend! They are wonderful friends of ours and I am in love with their pictures!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

photography has always been a deep love of mine for as long as I can remember and I am slowly coming out of my shell and showing it off ;) I rarely go anywhere without my camera (especially now that I have a precious little girl to capture) I'm proud to say that if anyone else has forgotten their camera---they can count on me to be snapping away!

4 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous Brittany, you did a fantastic job <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps I love what you doc with the graphics on the top, super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much Nikole :) I love positive feedback!! I was bored last night and made that! You really need a blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree about counting on you to be snapping away ;) haha I love that though! I hadn't seen these before, I love them!! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete