Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ketchup

I mean catch up but I wanted to spell it how I'd say it! Good ole' southern accent ;) gotta love it!

anyways, I'm not going to ramble on too much about what we do 24 hours a day...just a quick update on our lives and random information!

Justin is currently away in California, for the Warrior Games with the Marine Corps. He is competing in the archery & pistol rounds. Right down his alley. It's a pretty cool thing to be a part of and he's having fun so that's all that matters! Wish Abby and I could have tagged along to cheer Dada on but that's okay!

Abby is sleeping peacefully upstairs in her crib. She's such a good sleeper. She is growin' like a weed and changing every second! Still workin' on saying "Mama" which by the way, almost came out today. Or, pretty darn close anyways! I'll take it. She shows me everyday what real love is all about. I can't even begin to describe my love for this sweet girl. It is beautiful. Makes me wanna go grab her up from night night and just hug her till morning. (if you're a Mama, you've had this feeling many, many times)

I am at this very moment, drinking a Dr. Pepper, with a headache, quite bored but yet with a lot of things on my mind. I won't get into that, though. Mainly because I don't want to receive therapist session bills in the mail next week from all of my lovely followers ;) So, I'll just explain the good things and what I'm looking forward to in the next few months---

Justin will return home at the end of the month and then we will do a complete turnaround, pack and head out for our last minute trip to Tennessee. My brother is getting married on March 5th, and Abby, Justin and I are all in the wedding. Not only is this a spur of the moment trip, but it is also a very short trip! Sad face. We never get to go home and just enjoy being there. We are always running around like chickens with their heads cut off, trying to see everyone and do everything possible before having to leave again. Yes, we love being there, but the majority of our time is doin' a lot of runnin'.

The first week of April, one of my best friends, myself and our girls are going on a ROAD TRIP to Virginia to visit another one of our best friends. We have several stops and plans throughout the trip so we are all looking forward to it! It's gonna be fun; I'm sooo excited! (and I just can't hide it...) okay, I'll stop; sorry. oh, & my birthday is in April! WOOHOO!

I am thrilled to announce that I may be possibly announcing this time tomorrow that my sweet, precious nephew has arrived in the crazy world! (with pictures!) Our good friends, Ashley and Travis are hopefully going to be heading to the hospital sometime tonight! Ashley is having strong contractions and only a couple minutes apart! COME ON BABY BRANTLY!!! We can't wait to meet you!!

Last but not least, Abby's 1st birthday party decorations came in the mail today! I swear I was doing the happy dance in front of the UPS man! (sorry, dude!) Haven't you ever been that excited? I thought the online picture was cute but then to see it all in person! ADORABLE! (pink John Deere) Bittersweet (I think I say that a lot) But isn't it the truth!? As happy as I am that her decorations are cute as all get out, it's still sad to think about her turning one already! 4 more short months! Seriously, they weren't kiddin when they said time flies! I will be a hot mess on that day. ((fair warning to all))

and leaving you with some Abigail sweetness---enjoy! (video will come soon, having some technical difficulties) :(

1 comment:

  1. Pink John Deere!? oh my goodness I can only imagine how cute! I wish I could be there for her 1st birthday (is she seriously almost 1!?) but I think I will be about 36 weeks pregnant, lol. I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete