Thursday, March 24, 2011

In front of the lens

for once. Being a photographer, or even just a Mama who is always *behind the lens* taking photos of her sweet, adorable little babe, I am never *in front* of the camera.
Brandy, owner of Wild-Flower Photography, is such a fantastic photographer! I am so lucky to have had my photos captured by her!
So--- here are a few of my faves (actually, they are all my faves) I just couldn't post every one of them here! So, I tried to narrow it down to a select few ;)


Photobucket
Nikon girl ♥ I love my camera--next purchase--new LENS! (anyone wanna donate to the 'Brittany Needs New Lens' Fund? Please?

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

**all photos are compliments of wild-flower photography
THANK YOU Brandy for these amazing photos! I love them all very much!
---to view more images go to Brandy's facebook::  wild-flower photography you must "like" her page to view her images!

2 comments: