Monday, April 11, 2011

Mighty Monday

...wasn't really that mighty. Abby and I woke up a little earlier than we normally do. Which is fine, I actually feel so much better all day when I wake up early--But today was just one of those days...I seriously didn't want to do anything. Getting dressed never once crossed my mind. Life goes on though, right?

Speaking of life--we are still holding tight on the east coast waiting for some answers! Justin's med-board was finally sent to Washington, hooray! Only to find out a few weeks later that not only did it go up without Justin being able to go over it but that it was incorrect and is now "suspended" until everything is correct! It's the worst waiting game ever. Honestly, we're not in a huge rush to leave here, we are just bummed to be in limbo on what the future holds for us because we have no way of knowing what to plan for! Fingers crossed they get their ducks in a row very soon so that we can move forward. I try to look at all of this with a positive attitude! I believe that everything happens for a reason so that gives me strength. I'm just pretty anxious to know what God has in store for us since we thought for sure we were already on the right path with Justin's career in the Marine Corps.

-Switching gears- April is my birthday month, and I can't believe it is already here again!! I was just telling Justin today that this past year has flown by! Just one year ago, he gave me and our girl flowers on my birthday, telling us how much he loved both of "his girls" Isn't that the sweetest thing! (Abby wasn't even born yet & already receiving flowers) haha and to think that in 2 very short months, Abby will be ONE! I have been busy busy planning her special day! I am so stoked and can't wait to spend the day with her having a good ole time at her party! We are doing a PINK John Deere theme!! It's going to be sooo stinkin cute! Although--I know I'll be a hot mess that day! Turning one is bittersweet. She'll always be my baby, but it's just the fact that she is getting older and time is going way too fast! Justin and I have been so blessed with such a beautiful, healthy baby girl.

Moving on to Tuesday....hope everyone is having a fabulous week so far! If your Monday wasn't so great, always remember it could be worse--

Photobucket

you could be trapped under a table between chairs somewhere! ;)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. She is too sweet! It seems like once you have a baby time just flys by! Hope you have a great birthday since you were the BEST part of mine! ha. Love you girls!

    ReplyDelete