Monday, April 18, 2011

10 months

I feel like I am always saying this BUT--- where does the time go? Seriously. Am I really saying my sweet, Honey Girl is 10 months old today! Am I really saying that in 2, very short, months, my sweet, Honey Girl will be one, I mean, 12 months old!! ((I honestly haven't accepted the fact that she is getting older and getting very close to hitting that number we aren't speaking of right now!!))

Photobucket

In the past month you have::


  • started walking with your push around toys! This was a huge step and this Mama sure is proud! Girlfriend, you pretty much run holding on for dear life!
  • learned to "Patty Cake" and clap your hands like its going out of style! All you need to hear is the first two words and you are clapping away, rolling it up and throwing it in a pan!! ;) ...cutest thing ever.
  • started napping in your crib. We normally let you nap in the swing downstairs but since you are just fine napping wherever, we go ahead and put you in your crib! Your naps are still short but you take at least 2 a day. (early morning and afternoon)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Dada & Mama are so blessed to call you ours. We can't even imagine life without you. You're  beautiful, every little piece love. (-taylor swift)

Photobucket

Photobucket

*see my two little teefies?!

No comments:

Post a Comment