Tuesday, May 15, 2012

hello tuesday!

hey y'all :) writing from my phone so not sure exactly how this will publish! I decided to download the iphone blogger app! bare with me while I figure it out! ;)
today is only Tuesday, yet feels like it should already be Thursday! in other words, time is dragging ass. majorly. just my luck though so who am I to complain! maybe it's because I'm looking forward to Thursday & the weekend! I originally had maternity photos booked for Thursday but Abby fell out of a tire swing over the weekend and now has a booboo across her forehead. I have cancelled for now with hopes of being able to reschedule when it heals. However, I did keep my hair & nail appointment that morning ;) this hot mess is way past due for some pampering! I am also beyond excited for Braxton's baby shower on Saturday! I think once you get to have a shower, it makes everything seem more "real" if that makes sense. It's always nice to be able to decorate the nursery, wash/clean, and put away things before our littles arrive! Not to mention it's always great to see some people you don't get to as often as you'd like at little things like this! Here is our shower invite that I had custom made on ETSY. cutest thing ever. I really wanted to include Abby in the invite & this couldn't be a better way! I'll leave you with the pleasure of seeing for yourself how stinkin' cute it is :) good night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment