Friday, May 11, 2012

Fail

hey ya'll! :)
so clearly, my commitment to blogging has fell through...I didn't realize how crazy life has been lately! (well, I did, but didn't think I'd literally have zero time for myself) go figure? I enjoy blogging and view it as time to myself, that's why I'd love to get back into it as often as possible! There may be published posts that make absolutely no sense & there may be posts that consists of nothing but pictures of our everyday life but that's just how it is.

talk about crazy life, this past month has been insane. we have recently moved, and are trying to get settled in our new (to us) place. We had rented a 2 bedroom duplex when we first moved back to TN from NC, not expecting to get pregnant shortly after! Obviously, this is when we were certain we'd need at least a 3 bedroom and we immediately started searching! Boy did it take awhile! Our main issue I reckon was folks not allowing pets in or even outside their home! Miraculously, we were able to come across a 3 bedroom brick house right outside of town with a fairly decent yard, and the lady doesn't mind Daisy & Tyson being there. Score! It's an older house and needed a little makeover here and there so we were able to negotiate lowering rent as well as some materials/work around the house with the landlord! She paid for the materials, and we (Justin, & our amazing friends & fam) painted the living room, Abby's room, & our room and you would think you were in a completely different house just walking into those rooms! I really wish we would have taken before & after photos! I'm a little disappointed that we didn't! Once everything is put away & I can take some photos, I'll definitely share them! Abby's room, of course, is my fave! We painted a teal accent wall & I plan to frame several quotes & photos for that one wall alone. I think it's going to look great when I'm finished! I also intend to make her pink chevron curtains too!

Alrighty, aside from moving, this pregnancy is coming along (33 weeks tomorrow) and I'll admit that I'm beyond over being pregnant! I just can't wait for my sweet boy to get here! I'm at the stage where everything is so uncomfortable and I can't win for losing! I feel huge, I'm already swelling and the side/back pain is almost unbearable! Enough complaining! ha. I joke with Justin that we're finished having children and our next will be adopted! ;) which honestly, I would absolutely looove to do anyways! I guess you can say that option is in the air!

As promised in my previous post, once I get our computer set back up & have access to our Easter photos, I will still share those! Until then, just hold tight! Hopefully, Charter will be out asap to hook us up! Have a great rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment